Thursday, April 14, 2022

Friday Post 303d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3912. Aww, not quite four grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I chatted with Alex over Whatsapp. Oh, didn't say in the previous post: he said hello when Kim and I were leaving Woka! Turns out he's taking annual leave.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: it's Easter Friday! Yay for no therapies (usually I've got OT Fridays) but hope dearest dad will take us out, else I'll snore with Uber till like 5pm, get up, eat brunch and attend Good Friday service. XD
  • Have asked the Lungs are there any dinnerplans afterwards; if not, suppose I'll watch the Broncos play the Panthers @ home!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Also looking forward to starting to devour my two chocolate Easter chocolate bunnies! Which one should meet its doom first ... XD

No comments: