Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday Post 304b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3977 (so will have cracked four grand before tonight ends, sweet); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Sit Where Others Sit' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Love Is Worth The Risk'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Kim back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly, dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) and then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I sat over the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was some yummy dragonfruit, one mug of Chinese tea and several little pieces of Easter egg. While Kim very gently and sporadically massaged Ela, I read my book club novelfor about forty minutes.
  • Just before 5:30pm, I head over and join choir practice online. Amazingly, it both starts on-time and ends promptly tonight! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: