Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday Post 303d

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3631 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Praying With Scripture' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Come And Worship'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Then I happily started reading the new book club novel for one hour! It's got this really interesting note written inside the front cover by a Phil to his mum ... wonder if it's the library's Phil? Might drop him an email and ask. Oh, I finished pg. twenty-five @ 5:20pm. 
  • After happily reading for one hour, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online to watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 51ST time! All the things I usually record are in the previous post.
  • Before heading to the gobbling :P table for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  •  Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's homegrown hairy melon, lotsa bok choy, one little Chinese mushroom and 1.5 mouthfuls of delicious chicken. Since dad had already left for Bible study and PIG mum was already ensconced on the sofa watching YouTube, I let Ela fall from the table and allowed Elf and Erf to prop up onto the footstool. XD

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: