Thursday, April 14, 2022

Monday Post 303b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever 
I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 581 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Pray For His Fame' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'He Did It With You In Mind' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after the initial pot :P trip, but happiness today's snoring happily with Uber all the way until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • When he comes to kiss me goodbye, we both bid each other a happy Easter; dad says he's going to church and doing sth but will be back to take PIG mum and me out later today.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: