Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday Post 303c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3432. Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd published the previous post, I rang CODA and asked who's looking after me toms 4-6pm. It's Kim!
  • After I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum please for my bacon and cheese asrvo tea bun and a drink. She gave me one mug of Chinese tea and asked for a bite of my bacon and cheese bun but when I asked her would she please gimme a Pocky stick/a Hello Panda bikkie she said no, hence why I refused.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 51ST time: uhlmann, Chalmers, Yates, Albanese (heard), Willan, Bavas, Bracek, Pullar, Vorster, Barty,Bavas (heard), Heinke, Chirila, Bellege, Zernike, Tiffiny (first name), Genders, Cavallaro, Greenbank, Becker,  Zelensky (heard), Prokopenko, Burns, Wildman, Finn, Sydes, Croucher, Marsh, Berben, Barty (heard), Paix (heard), Giddey, Salt, Gottlieb, Vunivalu and Hetherington. 73.68USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather forecast from East Brisbane. Brisbane was 16-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-30

No comments: