Monday, April 18, 2022

Tuesday Post 303b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firatky, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 469 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'God, Touch Our Hearts' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "It's Time To End The Standoff' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Just like Monday, nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad has kissed me goodbye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle Uber and snore, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum lets Hannah in, she knocks, pushes open the door slightly, mumurs 'good morning, Em" followed by "fifteen more minutes ..,." I wave Uber @ her and she wisely makes herself scarce. XD
  • When she comes back, I swing myself over to the pot :P for a few more tinkles while she tells me about her camping trip with Josh and Rusty over the Easter long weekend. After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth (Ela enjoys her first break from having to hold the toothbrush, yay) and sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the less-yummy sticky bird food (PIG mum says we're outta the flakes one already), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of dery (unbuttered) toast smeared with a little avocado and sprinkled with a little salt. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to the Logan North library to pickup the new book club novel! Only there's some kinda roadworks along Logan Road? Hannah pulls over, fiddles with her GPS and gets us to the library via some other route.
  • Oh, sorry, almost forgot! Before that, David came to gimme physio and can you believe it: his baby daughter Aria (big bubba was seven/eight pounds!) shares THE SAME BIRTHDAY WITH ME!
  • Physio today: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches for Ela, fifty reaches for Era and THIRTY laps walking. When David leaves, I use the loo for one more tinkle.
  • At the library, it's some physio called sth like Teneale that checks out the book for me; I also bump into Phil!
  • I thought we'd buy groceries and sushi @ Underwood MarketPlace afterwards but once we get there Hannah's like you stay in the car and I'll buy because we're running outta time. Sure! Besides, I passed another two/three Jewels levels. XD
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While showering, I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside @ the gobbling :P table, lunch was one yummy tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two triangles and another mug of that yucky drink Aunty Catherine gave PIG mum. Hannah brought herself a roast beef sandwich.
  • Before I signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes, I used the loo for one more tinkle. She's not back till next Monday.
  • After Hannah left, PIG mum tootled me off to Top Health Doctos to get my flu jab! We listened to 97.3FM both ways, of course she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, and Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • We sat and waited for awhile and then went inside Dr. Ku's consult room. PIG mum got him to check out some dermatitis thing on her back and then we went into the treatment room for our flu jabs. I wibbled @ the nurse I wanted a lolly from the lolly jar after my shot coz needles hurt and I'd need sth to make myself feel better but the really cool thing was that when the nurse pricked me, the other nurse distracted me by dancing a quick jig, saying, "Look @ me!" Meaning I barely felt the pinprick @ all! The nurse also dug out two Minties for me; I asked PIG mum did she want the other one but she said nah, dad can have it.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then popped online.
  • After I've finished my most important two hours of the day online, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, eat my afternoon tea sushi roll and start reading the new book club novel!
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 51ST time!
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up since I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage @ 11am. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Would love to have lunch out with PIG mum somewhere, but not if that means she won't let dearest dad take us out for dinner somewhere together come Sunday...
  • Kim's minding me 4-6pm; sweet, she can sing for twenty-five minutes with me!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Actually, new plodding total after going out's 3349!

No comments: