Thursday, April 14, 2022

hursday Post 303c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3811 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Rushes To Your Aid'. Righteo, just kinda briefly continuing tonight's events?

  • When Kim arrives, she gives me good morning and fifteen more minutes. After the parents both say bye and leave for work, I count down my fifteen more minutes. But then Kim comes and says there's time; want another fifteen? Sure! XD
  • I used the pot again, we get me kitted, I brush teeth, sit over the loo for just one tinkle and come out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then Kim tootled me off to GCCW!
  • Eleven attended today; thanks to Crystal who helped me once to the loo during morning tea and Bev who got me bikkies for morning tea. Homework for next meeting's 'describe a place', remembering to focus on the five senses especially smell.
  • Used loo then had lunch @ Woka Warrigal with Aunty Carol and Aunty  Samantha!
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I pop online and Kim goes and cleans the bathroom.
  • When PIG mum arrives home, I let her nab some of the delicious cream bun Aunty Samantha got me from New York Baguette!
  • I pop online; when dad gets home he sends me off to the loo and tootles me off to the Springwood Gardens Vietnamese and Chinese restaurant so early nobody else has arrived yet! XD
  • Only five meet tonight and next month we'll trial going back to the library!
  • I had the honey chicken plus one bowl of rice. That was twenty-three bucks but Aunty Ha was awesome and said only twenty bucks will do.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and popped online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms and a happy Easter Friday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: