Thursday, April 21, 2022

Friday Post 304

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2807 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'They Key To Radical Love'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Lose Your Joy" and fourthly, the spam count for the week's fifty-three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr... what's the point praying before bed Thursday night and asking God please not to send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to tip bins until AFTER the Sun has fully risen enough for me to see the time on the wall clock when God says screw you and DELIBERATELY sends the garbage truck THUNDERING down the ROADD before dawn?! Yes, the sky had begun to lighten what the Sun definitely wasn't up. Well, two can play @ that game: if God's gonna ignore my request I'm gonna ignore Him and successfully fall back asleep without incident. Obviously I'm not trying to win God; it's impossible to win God! I'm just saying I'm not gonna let Him win, and today was a prime example.
  • So, for the first time in four days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Unsure why dearest dad didn't haveta go to work today? I didn't wake again for the pot :P until PIG mum began her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ like 8:45am! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going out and waiting for Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • After Peggy bids both uber and me good morning, she asks fifteen more minutes? I use Uber to nod @ her and she wisely removes herself. When she comes back a second time, I use the pot :P once more for a few more tinkles, we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her second morning straight break from having to whole the toothbrush, score~ Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the yummy chocolate custard bun Karina bought for me yesterday, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and probably some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran. XD) Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's car and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central for grocery shopping and lunch buying.

  • She parked out the back, grabbed a trolley and off shopping we went!

  • First we bought groceries from Woolies.

  • Then we bought fresh fruit and veg from the Mega Discount Fruit Market. T'was super-busy today: the line for the checkouts started @ the first corner and then wound all the way down, around and out!

  • Our last stop was the bakery for my pork salad roll. When our trolley nears their counter, the owner guy looks and and sees me. I see him, wave hello and he goes, "Which one (sic) you want?" Lol I said "Crunchy pork salad roll please. No chilli."When he brings it over and Peggy's getting my money out, I ask him, "Your Easter good?" (Keeping my English very simple coz I don't think he knows too much.) He grins and replies, "Yeah, kids happy." I grin back and say, "Yay, lots of Easter eggs!" He mock-scowls, "Too much," but I wave an admonishing finger @ him and scold, "Never too much chocolate." Uncle fellow laughs; we trade cash for pork roll and then say bye cya next Friday.

  • Back home, I turn the alarm off and take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I have one tinkle before Peggy flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Peggy rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.

  • Back outside, I have my yummy crunchy pork salad roll for lunch; thanks heaps to Peggy who makes me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey.

  • The parents get home from yum cha and PIG mum signs Peggy off. I say thanks and byes; she's back again 9-1 again next Friday.

  • Since Tiff was coming to cook with me soon I couldn't be bothered popping online yet; just sat and passed for Jewels levels. XD

  • When she arrived, we cooked chicken! I hacked up and wailed very dramatically for the chicken and carrot, then Tiff chopped the onion before I stood @ the stove and cooked everything. The chicken got steamed and then I added the salt and flour to it.

  • Tiff left after the parents got home and I popped online.

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day I'll head over, munch some arvo tea and hopefully read for one hour!

  • Unsure if I'll watch the 6pm news tonight coz hopefully the parents will feed me dinner earlier since I'm a slow eater - the Broncos are playing tonight!

  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10-2. Dunno where dad will send us for walkies; also dunno is there any ping pong @ church toms arvo but I'm looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours!

  • So, maybe bbl but if not, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: