Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday Post 303b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5450 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Your Big-And-Small World'. Righteo, just briefly continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum helped me up shortly after 9am; once breakfast was munched (she CHEATED: today was the flaky All-Bran's turn but she gave me the sticky! ><) and stinky unspeakable done, dad took us to Underwood Park and we hiked a big loop around it!
  • Apparently it's tradition to eat fish and chips on Easter Monday? Neither PIG mum nor I have heard of that one before ... XD PIG mum and I went to the bathroom while dad bought us one serve from Kiss My Fish. 
  • Came home briefly before PIG mum took me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. Amazingly, I actually fell ASLEEP! I guess PIG mum's incessantly yapping voice has a soporific quality ... XD
  • Got home, had some dragonfruit for arvo tea and The Silver Brumby's daughter for one hour.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.Actually, like yesterday, I was all done after 11% but just happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I popped online until summoned for dinner.
  • Dad invited uncle Calvin, Aunty A and Aunty Catherine over for dinner tonight! And PIG mum made a tiramisu! Yum, but just not sweet enough. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one moretinkle @ 6pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events and what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: