Monday, April 25, 2022

Tuesday Post 304

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2316 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Paul's Salvation Was For You; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Keep From Falling and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Age Is Just A Number' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-THREE MINUTES online when I get home from doing physio with Jacky!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and pulled shut the bathroom door, which awoke me; after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep straight away since I knew he'd get ready to leave for work one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: