Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Wednesday Post 305b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2794; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sing Again and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'An Encouraging Word'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew dearest dad would get ready to leave for work one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage, that was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Uber and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P about one hour later shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into the room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After pouring myself one full mug of water, breakfast's the third-last fun pack cereal (Nutri-Grain) that I got for my birthday last month, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with a little avocado and apparently some salt sprinkled over it, all my usual drugs :P and that full mug of water I'd just poured. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to her mix of music all day too and Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for two/three minutes.
  • At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle then lie down for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum's in her elkement yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing.
  • After I use the loo for one more tinkle, PIG mum tootles me back to Warrigal Square and we buy groceries from Woolies before we go home and I make myself a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch and cut it into half. 'Twas kinda annoying: after I'd sat down PIG mum ordered me up to get all the ingredients and make the toastie; that done, I sat down until she ordered mew to come flip the toastie. Toastie flipped, I sat down again only for her to order me a THIRD time to remove the toastie from the sandwich press onto a plate. Please note that when there's a carer around she'll do that for me; don't worry, I know her 'true' colours'. XD Besides, since PIG mum was feeling antisocial she ate her lunch on the couch watching YouTube: fine by me, I just played Candy Crush and then Jewels after my lives all ran out. XD
  • Lunch finished, I sat down @ the computer and finalised my GCCW homework before plopping online for myself.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim when she announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also soiftly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Kim back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with both legs, my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO straps and both laces. Then I asked Kim please for one mug of water and did another stinky unspeakable, also drying inside both ears and washing Era before walking myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Arvo tea's one yummy banana and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. Since my mobile was still @ the gobbling :P table, I happily skipped reading and played Jewels instead for thirty minutes, while Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for thirty minutes
  • Then @ 5:30pm I joined choir online! Very impressed that we started promptly @ 6pm, but lol that rehearsal ended one minute late. XD
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, before signing Kim off with my thanks and byes. She's back again next Wednesday, same time.
  • Once rehearsal ended, I used the loo for another tinkle and PIG mum came home from playing ping pong with Aunty Catherine.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me to GCCW and we're having lunch with Pastor Grace @ Woka Warrigal @ 1pm!
  • The Broncos are playing toms night; hopefully dad'll feed me dinner by 6:45pm coz I'm heading over to the couch once coverage starts @ 7:30pm!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: