Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday Post 304b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3021 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Gratitude On Earth Day'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely after my two most important hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to munch arvo tea and read for one hour. The parents had left for walkies previously.
  • Thanks to the parents who'd left me one yummy charsiu bun for arvo tea and one mug of yummy Chinese tea. I happily read Little Princes for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 100 @ 5:37pm and reaching pg. 111 @ 5:50.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Looking forward to the Broncos game tonight!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm Saturday support anymore.
  • Still haven't asked dad about ping pong yet.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs oof white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read  for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: