Friday, April 29, 2022

Friday Post 305b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2590 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'She Is Not Gone' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Growing In Faith'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup carrot and like two lil chunks of pork mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Trying to get Nine Now open so I can watch Friday night football; if that doesn't work suppose I'll just blog for thirty minutes ...
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last looo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for toms plus what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: