Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Post 305b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2233 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Sow In Tears'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum could she please feed me some afternoon tea? She could, but only after I let her gleefully FORCE :( me too walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, UI had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to bend to the ground thrice and retrieve pegs clumsy Ela had dropped. *sigh* But @ least that task was completed before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show off to him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Then I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: