Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday Post 304d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 4044. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started writing another personal blog post! 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 toms. I'm guessing we'll go for walkies and grocery shopping @ Underwood MarketPlace but PIG mum's too busy watching YouTube and refuses to decide until toms. 
  • Once Hannah leaves I've got a physio appointment with Jacky @ Breathe physio.
  • Hopefully once that ends I'll have enough time for my most important two hours of the day online, coz someone (I'm guessing Hannah again else maybe Nisha) will take me to Toastmasters for our 700TH meeting! To celebrate that, we're not meeting @ QUT but @ some pub near The Gabba! Meaning PIG mum'll lemme buy dinner from there instead of buying a pissy little Happy Meal from Maccas; I've already asked them for their blackboard specials and whoever mans their Facebook page says once the chef tomorrow decides what they will be, he'll/she'll lemme know~
  • Aww, baba just wandered over and handed me a nashi pear cheek~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: