Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sunday Post 305

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1498 steps (meaning I'm positive I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Better Than Everest'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Say No To Sin'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Great Love'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually 199 and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's only eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Karina was meant to come help me up @ 8:30am but when she hadn't arrived by 8:40 PIG mum was like fifteen more minutes I'll get you up and then I'm going to church. Luckily, Karina arrived five minutes into my counting meaning I actually got twenty minutes, yay!
  • When Karina came back I used the pot :P again for several tinkles and asked how come she was late; had she been stuck in traffic? How frightening: Karina had a nosebleed that wouldn't stop; originally she'd called for the ambulance! o_O Apparently she's got high blood pressure/polyps/sth?
  • We got me kitted and then I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of yummy flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of delicious thick-cut toast spread with some avocado and sprinkled with a little salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* During and after breakfast, I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 9:37am and finishing pg. 325 @ 10:18pm. After Karina cleared my breakfast dishes, she sat and gently massaged Ela while playing with her own mobile.
  • After reading for one hour, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and, after kindly helping me with my seatbelt, she ttootles me off to church, where I use the loo for one tinkle before signing her off with my thanks and byes. She's back on Thursday and taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for walkies and grocery shopping; hopefully she'll not bleed out before that! o_O
  • Yay I got to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for all four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh* Oh, and adorableness: when I arrived, C1 was waiting for me with a little bag of Easter eggs!
  • Speaker today was Reverend Samuel; his sermon topic was Pursuing God.
  • Less than one minute after service ended, dadf whisked me away. I used the loo for one tinkle myself and then dad tootled us to the Rochedale Maccas for lunch. A pissy little happy Meal for me (and he gave the tigress toy to C2 when the whole Mok family appeared there for lunch too!) while dad had some new burger with a really soft pork patty that she shouted me one bite of?
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then popped online. PIG mum's watching YouTubr and dearest dad has gone to baddy with his mates.
  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea.
  • Dad had better take us out to CHINESE food for dinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm; she'll take me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture before I presume we'll buy groceries and then head home. 
  • Meeting Mr. Hall for a belated birthday lunch @ like 1:30!
  • Ooh and maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 57TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: