Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Post 304c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 198. Aww, two shy of 200 but who knows, there's still three hours left in Friday. Will check again come Sunday. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I'd planned to watch another Silver Brumby episode but the sound had gone? Instead, I just Facebooked. XD
  • Att 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm! Will grouse @ her if she forgets to bring me any Korean fried chicken sushi. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me out for walkies somewhere; will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Will ask dad toms about ping pong toms but doubt we'll eat out for dinner. Still, looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read for three hours toms! Well, not three hours, coz I'm making my weekly call to Aunty Lai toms night @ 9:45pm and need all my most important two hours of the day online first.
  • Ooh, hopefully I'll watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 46TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: