Thursday, April 28, 2022

Friday Post 305

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Thursday's actually 4336 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2207 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Great Exchange' fourthly, TWFT topic's 'The Benefits Of Being Unselfish'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Spiritual Diagnosis' and sixthly, the spam count for the week's fifty-nine. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • When the parents say they're going for walkies, I ask dad to please come back and reheat dinner for me no later than 6:45pm coz coverage of the Broncos match begins @ 7:30pm. Dad says nah, go to the couch and watch the 6pm bulletin first before dinner. You've got time.
  • So after happily watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time with Moem, I quickly wolfed down the usual dinner, visited the loo for one tinkle and was seated on the couch by 7:30pm!
  • Come half time the Sharks were ahead by one because their fullback had sneakily snuck in a field goal on the final play before the halftime siren sounded, but the Broncos rallied and closed out the match; we're back in the top eight now! After enjoying Thursday Night Knockoff I got myself ready to hit the sack and nyak @ horrid PIG mum who randomly chucked a cow @ me. >< *sigh*
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That was despite dearest dad coming to kiss me goodbye before dawn since he needed to get a blood test and despite the cruel and unfaithful God sending the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to start tipping bins BEFORE DAWN even though I'd prayed last night and asked him SPECIFICALLY PLEASE DON'T send them until the Sun has risen enough that I can see the time from the clock! God's like screw you, I like disturbing your sleep and I'm like, well screw you back: I'm gonna successfully fall back asleep without having an accident and not wake again for the pot :P until the Sun's fully risen.
  • Forty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Peggy minded me from 9-1. We bought groceries from Underwood MarketPlace and bananas from the Discount Fruit Market then sat and played on our mobiles for awhile before I bought a pork salad roll from the Vietnamese bakery. Lol, I feel like a loyal customer: when I arrive, the Vietnamese uncle looks up, sees me, I wave, he nods and then goes, "Which one?" I reply, "BBQ pork please, no chilli," and that's it!
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Thanks also to Peggy who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is my delicious BBQ pork salad roll; thanks also to Peggy for a white tea with one spoonful of honey!
  • At 2pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes; she's back 9-1 next Friday.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea and hopefully read for one hour!
  • Ooh, maybe I'll even get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 55TH time tonight!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Hmm, that's the end of the May rosters; must ask PIG mum has she pesttered Michelle for the May ones yet?
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read for more than one hour!
  • Haven't asked dad yet is there any table tennis toms; will before/after dinner.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 55TH time: Uhlmann, Albanese, Kramer, Colahan, Fabris, Crisafulli, Cannon, Linard, Higgins, Airlie (first name), Lehrmann, Calcutt, Watts, Mercorella, Zelensky (heard), Greenbank, Biden, Bonnell, Depp (heard), Heard (heard), Sydes, Tate, Musk, Wilde, Sadakis (heard), Pearl (heard), Coates, Chesterman, Staggs (heard), Talakai (heard), Haas (heard), Reynolds, Horan, Horan, Power and Haas (heard).  Chris Kohler read the finance report. 71.51USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 19-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-26. Sunrise 6:12am Sunset 5:18pm

No comments: