Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday Post 304

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday night's actually 3994; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'The Fellowship'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3358 steps; fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Five Reasons To Be Fearless' and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Knowing When To Let Go' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 53RD time!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first?

  • After I'd used up my most important two hours of the day online, munched some arvo tea and read the book club novel for one hour, I used the loo for one tinkle and returned online. When dad still hadn't called dinner by 6:15pm, I called out and asked him dinnertime yet? Coz I'm a slow eater! Dad replied nah come @ 6:45pm; plenty of time.
  • At 6:45pm I used the loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner (rice, lotsa vegies and a little meat) and was ensconced on the sofa with my HUGEST Minion come 7:30pm, waiting for the game!
  • Come halftime we were trailing slightly ... but stormed home in the second half to win! Meaning I watched most of Friday Night Knockoff before hitting the sack. A bit grumpy with dad coz he's said he'll not lemme watch that next week should the Broncos win; he just shut the television when I protested! >< Hope it's still available the day afterwards on Nine Now...
  • Today: I used the pot :P once last night @ 1:50am and again @ 6:10am before falling back asleep immediately since I knew PIG mum would get noisy one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 53RD time read by Katrina Blowers: McGraw, Foley, Golden, Bechwati, Frydenberg, Albanese (heard), Jensen, Fentiman, Blejie, Toole, Ribarach, Foley, Golden, Boichenko,Hartlet, Guerie, Blanchin, Berretta, Prior, Stirling, Dufty (heard), Cobbo (heard), Fagan, Muldeep, Riccardo,  Fentiman, Kusher, Sri, Kingsun heard), Weller, Gyte Birmingham, Pate, Hirt, Albanese (heard), Burns, Fury, Roach, Burden and Maric. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Georgie Chumbley read the weather report. Brisbane was 17-27 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow:16-29. Sunrise 6:29am sunset 5:23. Bertie read the surf report.

No comments: