Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday Post 305c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3385; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Getting To Know All Of God' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Wise Counsel'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner @ 7:43pm, I used the loo once and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  •  Entree was one slice of garlic bread then dinner was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa some other vegetable and three small chunks of pork. Partway through dinner I fetched the cool singing birthday card Mr. Hall got me; dad liked it so much he kept opening it, until I was like, "Dad it's gonna run outta batteries if you don't stop opening it!" XD

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with myb final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: