Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday Post 304b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3736; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Lesson From A Sprig' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'What Counts'. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • One hour later, PIG mum's expected a-THUMPING around upstairs wakes me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Once PIG mum dashes into my room with the eye goo before dashing off to work and after dearest dad retucks me back into bed and promises to cook me sth for lunch and stay quiet so I can snore in peace, I snore so happily that I don't realise Nisha doesn't arrive @ 10am! Dad doesn't ring the CODA on-call till 10:30am and since Nisha's car battery went flat, she doesn't arrive until 11am! Talk about a day wasted. >< I'll be back in bed before twelve hours are up. 
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Brushed teeth, did stinky unspeakable, ate breakfast and then went to Underwood MarketPlace for tissue buying, walkies and sushi buying. Only perhaps the sushi place doesn't open over the weekend? Nisha lemme buy a gingerbread man instead.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. 
  • Had two mugs of white tea with two sugars and the rice leftovers dad left me for lunch.
  • Used loo once and then went to play ping pong with dad @ church. Uncle Wallace wasn't present, hence why 'twas really quiet. XD
  • Got home, had my gingerbread man for arvo tea read a little so I've read for one hour today, used loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Enjoyed watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 53RD time.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bok choy, lotsa soup carrot, a few lil chunks of chicken and the other duck drumstick with most of the meat already gone.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I returned online. Actually then I returned to the gobbling :P table coz I'd originally forgotten to eat my duck drumstick! XD
  • Back online, dad passes me a nashi pear cheek to munch. Only that sends my bladder screaming for attention and I visit the loo for one quick tinkle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: