Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Post 305c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2861. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the back of dad's 4WD.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Sunnybank Oriental. As expected, I got piss little but hey, that was expected. 
  • After dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: