Monday, April 18, 2022

Monday Post 303c

 One final greeting and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5634. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I enjoyed the rest of my most important two hours of the day online.
  • Aunty A, Aunty Catherine and Uncle Calvin all left just before 8:30pm.
  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I immediately began composing my GCCW homework for next week's meeting.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the looo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm.
  • *sigh* Since I didn't have any blasted physio over the Easter long weekend, PIG mum's IMMEDIATELY booked me in for another session toms. Think David's coming back.
  • Afterwards, she says we can go collect my new book club novel  from the Logan North.
  • Then @ 2pm we're getting our flu shots from Top Health Doctors. Will remember to ask Dr. Ku for a lolly from the lolly jar coz needles hurt and I'll need sth to make me feel better afterwards. XD
  • Fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news for the 51ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: