Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Post 304b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2517 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Jesus' Pre-Cross Crash Course" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Witness Marks'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day online, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who passed me several slices of yummy white dragonfruit, three/four green tea Pocky sticks and one mug of yummy peppermint tea. During and afterward eating, I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 4:55pm, reaching pg. 222 @ 528pm and reaching pg. 250 @ 5:32pm.
  • Was ready to return online and watch the 6pm news from the computer but dad demanded I come back to the sofa? I used the loo for one tinkle first and was heading back but when I saw dad STILL hadn't turned the TV on, announced I'd watch from the computer. That got him moving. XD All the things I like recording are on the previous post. PIG mum tried summoning me for dinner @ 6:48pm but I was like if you can't wait twelve minutes, eat first. I'll join you after the news.
  • Before sitting down @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lootsa little bok choy, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato and like one mouthful of pork chop.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which dad demanded I sit and watch the first half of the Bunnies vs. the Panthers. I complied, but put the legrest down where there was thirty seconds left, and immediately walked myself slowly and safely back online once the halftime siren ended, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for toms plus what's happening Saturday else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: