Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday Post 303c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2568 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, the spam count for the week's sixty-two but thirdly and way most importantly I've really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get home from Good Friday service!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Uber and I happily cuddle and snore; when PIG mum doesn't come help me up by 9:45am I bang the wall and call for her, because if I stay in bed any longer before getting outta bed, I'll be back in bed before twelve hours have passed and I'll feel like I've wasted the whole day!
  • After she hits me with the eye goo and helps me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap, I get myself mostly independently kitted before calling her back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • That done, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Horrid PIG mum gives me grief over pouring myself one mug of water before breakfast, which is one bowl of the yummier flakier bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of dry (bunuttered) toast with a little avocado and apparently a little salt sprinkled over it, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: