Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday Post 306c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4421. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After rehearsal ended I tootled online while dearest dad cooked dinner and PIG mum came home from playing ping pong with Aunty Catherine and headed upstairs to shower.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa not-very-yummy pawpaw, like half a teaspoon of the free mince PIG mum got from Woolies this arvo and one lil yucky chunk of beef that she also got free from Woolies this arvo.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: