Thursday, April 7, 2022

Friday Post 306

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding EXACTLY 3000 steps (cool number XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What It Means To Pray For Your Enemy'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Jesus' Work Philosophy' (2)' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's sixty-six. Anyways, events for today?

  • Sometimes I wonder what's the point praying to God on Friday night asking him please not to send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road until AFTER the Sun has risen sufficiently for me to see the time on the clock on the wall when God DELIBERATELY and spitefully sends that truck down BEFORE it's light enough for me to see the time on the wall? The sound woke me and nature called but I just totally ignored the cruel and unfaithful God and tried falling back asleep. That didn't quite come, but by the time the other (so recycle bins were tipped this morning, too) noisy truck THUNDERED down the road also the had had sufficiently lightened to make out the time was 6:05am so yay, second consecutive sleep last night! After one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was sleeping soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot :P @ 7:45am.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work (actually, think today he had to take his car into service and then went bike riding), I happily snore for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival.
  • Once Karina arrives, she bids me and Pan-dan good morning before offering us fifteen more minutes and then wisely leaving when Pandan nods @ her. When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for two/three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste; 3es consecutive break for Ela, score!
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, just coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast's one bowl of sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), the delicious chocolate custard bun Karina bought for me from the downstairs bakery @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown yesterday, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central, parking @ the other end and grabbing a shopping trolley for us.
  • First we buy fruit from the Mega Discount Fruit Market.
  • Next, we pop into Woolies and find facial tissues, hurrah!
  • Then I take a seat outside Woolies and play Candy Crush for like thirty minutes; I pass two more levels! XD Karina buys herself a pork salad roll for early lunch and eats it.
  • Our last stop before going home's the Vietnamese bakery where I buy a BBQ pork salad roll for PIG mum's lunch! I ask the Vietnamese uncle owner dude will they open Good Friday but he's like huh? I rephrase, "Next Friday. Easter. You open?" He's like, "Ahh! No, no open. Come back next week." Got it!
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Karina flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Karina rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I boot up the computer while Karina cleans the bathroom. She's not back next Thursday since her daughter only came outta the P.A.'s mental health unit recently and needs help with something but will be back the week after.
  • After Karina left, Kim arrived to take me to Impressive Dumplings for my belated birthday lunch! I ordered twelve fried chicken dumplings with corn (found out the pork ones are better; the chicken ones are too dry) with a cold milk tea, Kim ordered the rainbow dumplings and gave me two! The black one had cuttlefish ball inside and the vegetarian one had like mung bean noodle and corn! She drank a strawberry tea herself.
  • But 'twas a very short lunch - barely one hour! After Kim got me home she said I'll cya again this Sunday 8:30am till 11am); I used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online.
  • After I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum please for my sushi roll and read the Silver Brumby for one hour before watching the 6pm news - actually, no I won't; I'm watching the Broncos play tonight and coverage starts @ 7:30pm so hopefully PIG mum'll feed me dinner by 6:45pm @ the latest!
  • Should they win I'll watch Friday night knockoff too before hitting the sack myself.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Will shower after getting home from walkies coz I don't get 4-6pm support Thursdays anymore.
  • Will presumably have ping pong to play @ church with dad toms arvo?
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: