Saturday, April 23, 2022

Saturday Post 304c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4056. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Rightteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read all the match reports I could find about the Broncos defeating the Bulldogs last night and basked in their glory. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's we'll have lunch together and sports afterwards! Peter Pie'll gimme a lift there and back home but I feel terribly guilty that I'm third wheeling with him and Yu Lam. Will try find another ride toms. 
  • But before that, Fiona will come gimme a lift to the Lung residence for SG, before dropping me back @ BCAC for ESS~
  • Fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner somewhere OTHER than SCSC; we've been there for the last three straight Sundays already! XD
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: