Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thursday Post 306c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4554. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, just super-briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Buy groceries with Karina before having lunch @ Woka Warrigal. 
  • Get home, turn off alarm and shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who rinses out my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I pop online while Karina cleans the bathroom and leaves @ 3pm. She's back again toms 9-1.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea, do another stinky unspeakable and pop online before watching the 6pm bulletin for the 49TH time.
  • Eat dinner, take bowl to sink, return online and use loo once more for two tinkles @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Karina's minding me again from 9-1. Buying a pork salad roll from Calamvale Central for lunch. 
  • Don't have OT with Tiff coz her hubby contracted COVID, which makes her a close contact! o_O
  • Planning to spend my most important two hours of the day online and read for one hour but won't watch the 6pm bulletin coz the Broncos are playing Friday night! Coverage starts @ 7pm and hopefully PIG mum'll feed me dinner @ 6pm ... if the Broncos win I'll also watch Friday night knockoff before hitting the sack but should they lose ... I'm not watching. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: