Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Post 303b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total now stands @ 1887 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now fourteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started my most two important hours of the day online, I got off and headed towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please gimme some arvo tea? I'm gonna read the Silver Brumby for another hour.
  • Amazingly, she lemme eat one yummy nashi without Ela having to feed me it! She also gave me this disgusting mug of ... sth ... that got less yucky as I drank it. PIG mum says 'twas from Aunty Catherine. Oh, and three/four yummy little Hello Panda bikkies with vanilla filling.
  • Took a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done only after 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: