Saturday, April 16, 2022

Saturday Post 303b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4281(See? Told you I'd crack four grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Unlovely Traits'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head back out to the gobbling :P table. Nisha immediately makes me another mug of white tea, then reheats my lunch with extra oyster sauce (tasty), then goes to clean the bathroom, after which I'm ready for my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • At 1:55pm, I used the loo once for two more tinkles. Dad gets home and signs Nisha off; she's back next Saturday 10-2.
  • Holding hands with dad I hike all the way down the driveway and up the road to his 4WD (unsure why he wouldn't just move the 4WD onto the driveway and make life easier for me, but hey) and tootled us off to church to play ping pong!
  • About eight played today alternating on three tables. I was cheeky and imitated Uncle Wallace and then laughed my head off when the one aunty who'd come playing remarked "That's a perfect impersonation, you know." XD
  • Afterwards, dad tootled us home. I used the loo once, sat down to eat my Mickey Mouse meringue and read for ten more minutes. That means I've read for one hour today, good.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and a little tasty chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 7:26pm, when nature suddenly called, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: