Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3989 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Consider It Joy'. Righteo, continuing Sunday's events?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched YouTube videos until my PISSY two hour time limit was up, and then I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum please for some arvo tea; I wanna read The Silver Brumby for another hour!
  • First, though, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some dragonfruit. I didn't really mind, though, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get to show off to dad how much power she's got over me, ha.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: