Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday Post 305b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2826. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • Like clockwork, exactly one hour later I'm awakened for another pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum begins her usual a-THUMPING around. When I swing myself over to use the commode chair again, I pull out the last tissue so call upstairs and ask PIG mum please for another box; she doesn't deign to reply but dearest dad immediately fetches a new box for me. Kissing me goodbye he says this morning he's taking the 4WD in for fixing (remember how we got T-boned the month before when dad was driving me home from book club?) but he'd be back before I left for the library.
  • Before PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After I've gotten some eye goo from PIG mum, she goes back outside and awaits Karina's arrival, dashing off for her half day's work immediately after she lets Karina, who bids Uber and me good morning, offers us fifteen more minutes and wisely removes herself when Era nods Uber @ her. XD
  • When Karina comes back, I use the pot :P for a few more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her second break this week from having to hold the toothbrush. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the sticky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt. Thanks to PIG mum who left me one little chocolate Easter egg and thanks to Karina who poured me half a mug of plain milk to wash that down with and also turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After I climb into Karina's passenger seat she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! I skip the loo trip on arrival since it's already nearly 9:30am (9:27am, actually).
  • Eleven people attended today; since there was a newcomer today Ken talked lots. XD Thanks to Crystal who helped me once to the loo @ morning tea break; when I got back to my seat there were two bunnies waiting for me! Turns out they were from Happy and not chocolate bunnies but cotton candy ones! I ate the blue one and said dad could have the pink one. Pat said she thought my homework was great before the meeting even started and our next homework topic's 'describe a character'. Think I'll describe Oem. XD
  • When GCCW ended,  Karina took me once more to the loo before she tootled us off to C Cafe for lunch. Originally we were meeting Pastor Grace this arvo @ Woka Warrigal but when I checked Messenger this morning she'd suddenly said she couldn't make it coz she's busy with some assignment almost due. I asked Karinda does she still wanna eat @ Woka Woka? I only need my HK-style milk tea but you can choose from where; Karina choose C Cafe coz the weather's not looking good and it might rain.
  • Aww, I feel like a loyal, valued customer; when Jacky saw me, he lifted his hand in greeting, jerked his head toward the back (where the comfy seats are) and said, "Seats available"! XD
  • Lol, they've not changed their lunch specials since last week; I went with the fried chicken wings with fried egg and rice with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee; Karina originally stuck with her tried and trusty charsiu rice but had a change of heart and switched to kung pao chicken, only 'twas too spicy for her and like blew her brains out!! XD
  • bACK HOME, I TURNED OFF THE ALARM AND TOOK A NICE HOT SHOWER - HAIRWASH TODAY. - Sorry, shrieking! >< XD Also thanks to Karina who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Karina flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Karina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela. PIG mum arrived home when I was coming outta the bathroom.
  • While I booted the computer up, Karina cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for ten/twenty minutes. At 3:30pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next Thursday.
  • PIG mum gave me four little Hello Panda biikies, some fruit and one warm mug of fruity infusion for arvo tea, after which I sneaked my mobile into the loo and did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Watching the Broncos play tonight; hoping dad will feed me dinner by 6:45pm!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1; fingers crossed PIG mum'll let us go for walkies and lemme buy a crunchy/crackling pork salad roll for lunch from the bakery.
  • Bet she's got Tiff coming to gimme OT toms arvo but I think it's a cooking week?
  • Hopefully after my most important two hours of the day online I'll get some arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 
  • So won't bbl after dinner and hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: