Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday Post 305d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3263; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Love Of Christ and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Good Work'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum tried to summon me over for dinner @ 6:38pm I said nah I'll join you once the news has finished.
  • At 7pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  •  Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and like three wee slices of pork.

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

     

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Wednesday, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: