Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday Post 306b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4173 (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Dead Shall Rise' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Parking Lot Quarrel'. Righteo, potential final, final events for

  • Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for Kim when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all finished after 11% but happily fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Kim came back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly dried myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea's the delicious chicken sushi roll PIG mum lemme buy from Underwood Marketplace earlier today plus one mug of Chinese tea. Happinness was restarting The Silver Brumby books! Kin found me a bookmark, so hopefully I'll not lose the page number again. XD As for Kim, she sat and very gently massaged Ela for awhile. Very sporidacally, too; I ended up twitching Ela @ the end of each paragraph and Kim would pat Ela a few times (literally) before stopping again. XD
  • At 5:30pm, I headed over to the computer to join choir online. Kim refused to massage Ela anymore and just sat beside me.
  • At 5:55pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dad's upstairs showeringf right now; once PIG mum gets home from playing ping pong and showers I suppose dinner will get called.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip, woot! Should the parents not lemme read @ the library again, no biggie coz I'm very happily reading The Silver Brumby right now!
  • Even better, we're having lunch with Lisa @ Woka Warrigal! We became Facebook friends after she joined GCCW and turns out she attended uni with Daniel (Sarah's husband!)
  • Newcastle's playing Manly toms night; I may watch that since I doubt will take us out for dinner toms night.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: