Monday, April 4, 2022

Tuesday Post 305c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2954; will definitely have cracked three grand before the days out! Anyways, take two: events for today?

  • Nature called around 3am; I also used the pot :P once around 3am and once again around 6:20am, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage just before 7:45am before waking again for the pot. :P
  • After dearest dad kisses me goodbye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle Uber and snore for another hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her usual noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • After Hannah arrives, she gives me fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P again for three/four more tinkles *(I notice my period may have arrived but unsure), we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys another break from having to hold the toothbrush while Hannah empties the commode for me. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle. My pad's empty but I wipe underneath just to check: yup, my monthlies have arrived.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the yummier flaky bird food (what Dr.Ku calls All-Bran XD) all my usual drugs :P and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast spread thinly with avocado and sprinkled with a little salt. Since PIG mum forgot the mug of water I quickly popped each tablet with some milk from the cereal. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • The new physio replacing David while he's taking paternity leave's called Jenny; she's from England but isn't even thirty yet! Physio today with her: ten minutes treamill walking 0.8km/hr, standing practice (five minutes), twenty squats, fifty reaches for Ela and twenty laps hallway walking.

  • After she leaves, I ask Hannah for a cup of water please, use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into Hannah's tank.

  • Hannah tootles me off to Go Cuttt @ Calamvale Central for my cheap ten dollar haircut. Turns out there was a super-long wait; hence why when the haidresser was cutting my hair Hannah went and bought all the groceries else there wouldn't be enough time for my shower and her to gimme lunch before she left @ 2pm!

  • Back home, I turned off the alarm, then took a nice hot quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Hannah quickly made me a tuna with tomato and onion with a slice of cheese toastie and a mug of white tea with two sugars for lunch since she couldn't find the vanilla chai. Then I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's not back again until next Monday.

  • PIG mum arrived home shortly after Hannah left. Once I finished lunch I popped online.

  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day (PIG mum has already nagged me about when that is), I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, start eating my little stash of Easter eggs and hopefully finish the book club novel!

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin for the 48TH time!

  • Toms: dunno who's minding me 9-1 coz I've not got April's rosters yet. Have just e-mailed Michelle chasing her for them.

  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him, seeing how she didn't get to coz she didn't take me to see Aunty Anna yesterday. XD

  • Choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:45pm ... has Cath sent us the music yet? Will check.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 48TH time: Bayley, Calcutt, Palaszczuk, Gerrard, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Crisafulli, Cavallaro, Griffin, Greer, Pennisi, Weir, Perrottet, Selman, Fabris, Saasha (first name), Geddis (heard), Rickerby (heard), Uyhlmann, Dutton, Chalmers, Bavas, Papacostas, Zelensky, Putin (heard), Biden, Canigulia,  Kuleba, Youssef, Mortimer, Beatty, Twiss, Clifton, Payten, Capewell (heard), Haas (heard), Hooper, Weidler, Woods (heard), Romil (first name), Jain and Kropinderjeri.  76.08USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather forecast from Mooloolaba. Brisbane was 19-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-27. sunrise 5:59am Sunset 5:41pm

No comments: