Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday Post 304b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3757 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Pulled To Safety' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 54TH time! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum comes back from swimming, she showers and then asks me, do you wanna eat arvo tea/shower first?
  • I choose shower so head into the bathroom for a nice hot one - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after 10% but happily lean fully against the right siderail and water myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else and she doesn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying.
  • Once I dry the toilet seat, I sit for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P where PIG mum feeds me one banana, one mug of yummy peppermint tea and two/three green tea Hello Panda bikkies before going for walkies with dearest dad.
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle before returning online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. Dunno where PIG mum's gonna send us; prolly Underwood MarketPlace.
  • Seeing Jacky for physio toms arvo.
  • Then excitement: someone (prolly Hannah/Nisha's taking me to some pub to celebrate our Toastmasters club 700TH meeting! Will buy dinner from the pub instead of getting the Happy Meal, obviously!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time: Palaszczuk (heard), Fegan, Charlton (first name), Kardis, Chips (first name), Pullar, Blackmore, Brebedr, Ruffin, Heinke, Hurwood, Fabian (first name), Greenbank, Boswell, Spollen, Macron, Sanchez, Telmelkos, Uhlmann, Marles, Dutton, Albanese, Bavas, Barnes, Anderzwan, French, Hartwig, Blinken (heard), Zelensky (heard), Aiken, Djodan, Lomax (heard), Molo (heard), Ricciardo, Sainz and Gamble (heard). Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 17-20 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-23. Sunrise 6:10am Sunset 5:21pm

No comments: