Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday Post 304d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4585. Ha, I'm even over 4.5 grand; that's even rarer than four thousand! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy crispy/crunchy pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central bakery; they were closed last week since 'twas Easter Friday but they should've reopened.
  • Presuming Tiff will come gimme an OT session; she couldn't come last week since her cubby caught COVID and she had to isolate for one week but presumably she can come back out now.
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me dinner @ 6pm since the Broncos are playing toms night! If they win, I'll watch Friday Night Knockoff and get myself to bed; should they lose I'll sulk, note down my final, final plodding total and hit the sack. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: