Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday Post 306c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3403. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand; another day. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued playing my one-hour free trial of Zoombinis!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am and dropping me off to church for 11am but doubtless she'll leave early since dad says leave @ 11:40am.
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting a Happy Meal with dad ... *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of mother ...l *another sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for Chinese food fordinner tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: