Saturday, April 9, 2022

Sunday Post 306

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1755 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Talk To Jesus, Not Just About Him'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "What 'Colour' Is Your Tongue?"; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A King On A Donkey'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually seventy-one and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's thirteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Actually, I'd let mother gleefully boot me off to bed so early I'd already woken with a full bladder before midnight, but since I used the pot :P really quickly and was back under the covers before the new day arrived, I'm counting that an awesome night's sleep. XD
  • Nature didn't call again until 6am and after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I'd forgotten what time PIG mum would start her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • One hour later, nature called again; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Shortly afterwards, PIG mum comes down to hit me with the eye goo, after which I happily fall back asleep again since Kim isn't arriving until 8:30am!

  • When she arrives, PIG mum lets her in. Kim knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes ... Juice nods @ her and she promptly makes herself scarce. XD

  • When she comes back, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Yay that Ela didn't haveta hold the toothbrush~

  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. While Kim gets me some breakfast ready, I spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast is one bowl of yummier flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one of those yummy little pastry things PIG mum baked last night! Over and after breakfast, I happily read the Silver Brumby novel for about one hour, reaching pg. 100 @ 10:04am. When I asked Kim please to massage Ela, she did so very gently and very sporadically.

  • While Kim closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the passenger seat of her car, buckling my seatbelt. Kim turned the alarm on, then tootled me off to BCAC for ESS, taking me once more to the loo before leaving about eight minutes early. She's back Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!

  • Phew, I got to stay seated for worship today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING.>< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Uncle Onny! His sermon topic was 'For Such A Time As This' 

  • Amazingly, we actually ended eight minutes LATE today; there were that many announcements!

  •  The moment service finished, dad hustled me away. After I used the loo for one tinkle, he tootled us off to the Rochedale Maccas, returning with a pissy litt;e Happy Meal for me and two cheeseburgers and a chicken wrap for himself plus the free coffee for PIG mum, although we both stole sips from it. XD

  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea and hopefully read the Silver Brumby for another hour!

  • Dad had better take us for Chinese food for dinner tonight and gimme OBNE bowl of rice!

  • Toms: Hannah's mindinbg me 9-1. Suppose PIG mum'll send us for walkies @ Underwood?

  • Unsure have I got any other appointments afterwards ... hope not, I just wanna spend my most important two hours of the day online and read the Silver Brumby for one hour!

  • Ooh, also fingers crossed that I can watch the 6pm news for the 51ST time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: