Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 305

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 4707; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2363 steps; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Playing Favorites' and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Strive For Integrity' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after choir rehearsal tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once I'd used up all of my most important two hours of the day online, I went over to the gobbling :P table and munched my arvo tea vefie tempura sushi roll and drank one mug of sth warm.
  • Kim was meant to pick me up for Toastmasters @ 5:30pm; Amie has taught me to ring ten minutes, not fifteen minutes after their expected arrival but for Kim I rang five minutes after her expected arrival coz she's ALWAYS on-time, if not early! Was very impressed when someone answered because doesn't the office close @ 5pm? Someone answered and I explained the situation; she said she'd look for Kim and ring me back when suddenly the doorbell rang! I told her think Kim just arrived so I'll hang up now; will call again if it's not her, okay? Phew; twas Kim: turns out she'd been stuck in traffic along Warrigal Road.
  • So once I'd climbed into her passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt and once Kim had loaded Sparkless3 into her boot, off she tootled me to the Brewhouse!
  • She finds parking just behind the pub; inside, after one loo trip (the normal loo; I remind myself to ask someone where the disabled one is) I join our table located just outside the beer garden!
  • It's just a small party tonight: seven people, but we have lotsa fun! I get the chicken pie pub special with pumpkin and potato mash and ask them to please DROWN it in gravy; pity that I was two bucks short of getting a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream! We played table topics from some bag (draw two items from bag and make story) and I went with Steph once to get some water for our table. When people started leaving, Kim moved to the end of our table; she'd bought herself some chips to eat.
  • Since I asked the waitress cleaning the table where the disabled toilets were, Kim took me there once before driving me home. She's back this arvo, 4-6.
  • Repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: