Saturday, April 16, 2022

Saturday Post 303c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4687. Sweet, I'm even pass 4.5 grand tonight! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watch Pentatonix videoclips and play Jewels.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's rostered to come help me up @ 8:30am; hope she'll remember to come!
  • Should I do a stinky unspeakable before breakfast/after reading The Silver Brumby for one hour?
  • Would love lunch with other EM people after ESS, but prepared for a pissy little Happy Meal with dad afterwards ... unless there's sports/sth?
  • Dad had better remember to take us out to CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: