Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Post 303d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2664. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished editing and published my personal blog post!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 7:30am till like 3pm; she's taking me to the Garbo library for GCCW and then to Woka Warrigal where I'm meeting Aunty Carol and Aunty Samantha for lunch! Planning on getting the pork cutlet ramen since I'm getting one bowl of rice for dinner: it's our monthly book club dinner @ the Springwood Gardens Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant! 
  • Since we're meeting @ 5:45pm (dad says he'll drive me), doubtless I'll be home before 8pm and since PIG mum obviously won't feed me second dinner I may just watch Thursday night football: the Cowboys are playing the Raiders toms night and it's a win-win situation regardless!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: