Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday Post 302c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4092 (sweet, I'm just over four grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now seventeen. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  •  Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20$ of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I dried the loo lid, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • When the parents said dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Had a little @ the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. Why I feel loved: the HK waitress we've become friends gave me a belated birthday present: a pair of short Minion socks and a Minion travel tag; <3 the Minions! :D
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, plopped back online before using the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1. She's taking me to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage (and perhaps cupping?) then seeing me home and showered.
  • Planning to spend my most two important hours of the day online and then read The Silver Brumby for one hour!
  • Excitement: Annie's taking me out for my final birthday celebration! Korean fried chicken and shaved ice, hell yeah! :D
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: