Monday, April 11, 2022

Tuesday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3041 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3685 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XZD0; thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Thr Great King's Wine' and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Understanding Your Capabilities' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • At 4:40, I used the loo for two more tinkles; @ 4:45pm Annie arrived and tootled me off to HGaeduri for fried chicken!
  • Since I've got inferior tastebuds, I thought Momo's fried chicken was better. XDWe shared one; I drank a Lipton's lemon iced tea and Annie had a peach tea.
  • Afterwards, Annie tootled us off to Krazy YToghurt for shaved ice! We shared a green tea one and also a slice of cheesecake~ Love the big squashy sofas we each sat on!
  • But 'twas only 8pm when we'd finished eating! "Anything else you wanna do?" I reply laughing, "Sing karaoke!" Turns out Neway's shut shop, but Annie found out this place behind Pinelands Plaza that has TINY rooms available and I reckon ours was literally a CUPBOARD; there was a long padded sit for us to sit side-by-side and the TV! We both used the disabled loo once first; Annie kindly wiped the seat for me and then she went while I was washing Era.
  • She sang a Chinese song and a couple/few Katy Perry; I stuck with my 90s boy band pop favourites.The rooms didn't have good sound padding; we could hear a bunch of Asian blokes singing outta tune! I laughed to Annie, "I can do better!" pulled up Linkin Park's "In The End" and BAWLED, "I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter!" Annie just doubled over laughing. XD
  • And that was the night! She tootled me home, I said my thanks and byes, wrote down my final, final plodding total for Monday and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly all the way until dearest dad walked very considerately silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle with Uber and snore with him for about another hour, waking for the pot :P once more shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • After Hannah arrives, she gives me fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more for like three tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the loo and brush teeth (yay, Ela enjoys another break). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of yummier flaky bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with a little avocado spread across and salt sprinkled over, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Underwood Marketplace, finding parking outside the entrance. Pity she wouldn't get us a trolley, but hey.
  • We buy groceries and Woolies and then have like one full hour to play on our mobiles! Not that I pass anymore candy crush levels. XD
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Once she left me to wash myself, I slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before called Hannah back.
  • After I flipped the nice hot water off, I got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's shoelaces and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, PIG mum cooked yummy fried rice with pineapple! Pity the warm water infusion I drank with my bowl of rice wasn't very tasty. XD
  • When Hannah left, I used the loo for one more tinkle, climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and tootled me off to see Jacky physio.
  • Only he'd caught COVID from his girlfriend! o_O Instead, his colleague Emma gave me physio: 1km bike riding, theraband pulling, eight sit-to-stands with weightshifting and three sets of lat pull downs.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Only there aren't any speeches scheduled ... guess I'll give another impromptu speech. XD
  • Toms:  Angelica's minding me 4-6pm. Hopefully PIG mum'll help me up.
  • Can't remember what time I'm seeing Ray for massage and acupuncture, but bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Should have choir rehearsal online 5:30pm till 6:45pm
  • Prolly won't bbl; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Oh, must remember to send my GCCW homework!

No comments: