Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Post 250c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2640 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-seven. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        When Kim arrived, I went for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5;32pm, I lasted 5:35. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Friday. XD
-        After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was prolly some kinda fruit and one mug of green tea; @ around 5:15pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim left artound 5:40pm, dad tootled me off to book club! For some reason, he kept ranting about how badly I was walking, but I wisely kept silent lest I answer and he drive me back home and refuse to take me there @ all! O_o
-        At the library, I let dad gleefully FORCE L me to walk up to the library. I used the loo once and was very impressed with the upgrade: it’s all been automated now!
-        Dad was going on at me how I wasn’t allowed tea with sugae and only one bikkie but I protested that PIG mum lets me have two and luckily he agreed. Luckily, second mum/Jen lemme have tea with two milks instead. XD
-        Now @ 6:15pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6;05. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I also played another game lasting more than seven minutes!
-        About twelve people attended book club last night. Turns out Erica didn’t even read the book, after finding out from the blurb what a horrible book it was! I finally remembered to ask Amanda about putting a paper towel dispenser in the disabled toilet, but Amanda explained that it wasn’t allowed because some stupid lowlifes stuff the paper towels down the loo and block it! ><
-        Afterwards, dad tootled us home and I used the loo once for one tinkle before grabbing my mobile (I’d come home and gone over to the computer to collect it, only for dad to ban me from bringing it into the loo so instead I left it sitting on the table lining the hallway then retrieved it after I came outta the loo before getting back into the 4WD.
-        Dad tootled us off to Sunnybank Oriental for dinner, ordering one ‘A’ meal (stir fry chicken ho fan), one ‘B’ meal 9curry chicken rice) and one thousand year egg with pork congee. Thanks to PIG mum who gave me one level bowl of ho fan! I also had just over one bowl of congee and half the warm Horlicks. Also, I tried asking dad could I please eat out with Cass come the 22nd (coz the horrid parents are hellbent on denying me the right to celebrate nine years outta the insane asylum come May 23rd ><) but dad said I could only invite Cass over for a short arvo tea come the 22nd. ><
-        Back home, I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total then hit the sack. Zzz~
Today; I used the loo once this morning and once more around 6:30am, before spending the ten minutes till 6;40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The teddies and I continue our happy snoring, me waking to kiss dearest dad bye and to use the pot :P once more when he came to kiss me bye before leaving for work.
-        More happy snorings for the teddies and I, me waking to use the pot :p once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Oh, and my monthlies arrived this morning.
PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend some time continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After I wash and dry Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with a little delicious Coco pops Chex (we’re outta All-Bran; hey, maybe Besta will lemme have just one bowl of Coco Pops Chex toms; I’ve not tried that before and I’m sure I’d love it!), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once PIG mum’s finished readying herself upstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to see my long lost cousin (my surname’s Chan and he’s Chen; surely generations ago, our cousins were siblings! XD) for some acupuncture and massage. We listen to Westlife’s ‘Gravity’ all day, of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for like forty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm around 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Ray’s, I use the loo once for one tinkle then get some massage and acupuncture from him. PIG mum’s in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him and isn’t she lucky: Ray gave her a Mother’s Day present! Apparently he’s been giving them to all his female clients?
-        That all done, PIG mum gets my footwear back on, I use the loo once more then we head over to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for grocery shopping and lunch.
-        The groceries we buy from the Asian grocery shop (sudden mental blank; I’ve forgotten the English name! Oh, Asian Village?) then head upstairs and share the new pulled pork footlong sub for lunch. I reckoned it was salty; you can obviously guess how much PIG mum went on about it! We also shared a delicious chocolate milk tea with pearl; I had to teach PIG mum to poke the straw down to the bottom when she was griping how she couldn’t find the pearl. XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: