Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Post 191d

Good evening again! Ewm’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1401. Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?
-        Actually, I’ve nearly exceeded my PISSY two hour net time limit, so just quickly;
-        Attended Englsh service. Stayed seated for worship, sang everything I knew plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< 8sigh8
-        Speaker today was pastor Chris, who finished his series about Kindom Partners.
-        Had lunch @ Maccas; not a Happy Meal but half a chicken Caesar burger! Delicious~
-        Went back to church for Letter Together, made a mother’s day card for PIG mum!
-        Back home, used the loo once then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Arvo tea was some delicious dragon fruit, which I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me, but that was okay coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        Showered afterwards; also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud.
-        Back outside, had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-        That was followed by me letting her gleefully force me to complete another 25+ minutes of mat work for her. That would’ve been dad, but Uncle Peter rang him and they yapped. I’d have preferred to watch the soccer but no, PIG mum jumped @ the chance to take over. 8sigh*
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa icky pumpkin, some tofu, some salmon and some  tasteless soup beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yucky pumpkin soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, I’d best get to doing the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the entire week, the final, final events for Sunday  plus what’s happening toms, else hoping everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: