Tuesday, May 2, 2017

wednesday Post 249b

Good morning and heylo again! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’a actually 1786; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 711 steps (but hopefully I’ll have gone over 1000 before the day’s out) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Do Your Best To Resolve The Issue’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWO MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6:30pm tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When Dani announced her arrival two minutes early, thanks to PIG mum who let her in. I stayed online till 4pm then went into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Dani who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Dani flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Dani rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was some yummy pawpaw and one mug of white tea with two sugars. My main happiness, however, was getting to read for one full hour yet still have time to watch the entire sports report! ;D for Dani, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela for about fifty-five minutes, painting her navy with white spots today 9like PIG mum’s tee) while watching If You Are The One.
-        After watching the sports report, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then signed Dani off with my thanks and byes. She’s back next fortnight.
-        Dad lemme eat some rice with lotsa icky boiled vegetable and like two chunks of tasteless soup meat but kept going that ‘twas time to leave I only ate the meat and some rice, leaving the bulk of the vegetables. XD
-        So one more loo trip for me, then dad tootled me off to Matthew’s place for our Masterchef group social!
-        On arrival, I grab the most left seat then immediately start playing Candy Crush; hey, I only get access to my mobile when I’m out! Last night, I randomly passed two more levels but it’s nothing to get excited about: I’ve only reached level seventy-eight. XD
-        And the cooking comp started! I was left out originally coz I was seated, but I asked Sarah could I please help with doing something and she lemme mash some avocado up~ Aunty Carol even fed me some dinner: rice, bok choy and chicken! Score~
-        Before we tucked in, we all went into some side room for group photos; I’ll confess I gave Ben some bunny ears. XD
-        Sarah served me some red pasta first but then my mouth caught on FIRE coz they’d used CHILLI powder!! >< XD
-        But not to worry; the burn was soothed with some soya milk and after that, I stuck to the white sauce spaghetti. The spaghetti was SILVER coloured and came with calamari! Aunty Carol even boiled some bok choy for us and made us winter melon soup~
-        After I finished eating, thanks to Sarah who walked behind me once to the loo; I managed fine by myself.
-        Then thanks to Dr. Lee who tootled me home. However, zero thanks to awful PIG mum who not only chucked a random spiteful cow @ me, she even took away my Daddy Bear! >< Meaning I rather grumpily sang myself to sleep last night. *sigh*
-        Today; woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6am, and after one loo trip I went back to sleep coz I could barely make out the time; Winter’s nearly arrived!
-        At 11:22am, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 6:43. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’m happy to call it quits until toms. XD
-        Now @ 11:29am I’ve played another game lasting 5:09. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Nature called again when PIG mum woke me when she started a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she was hitting me with the eye goo and helping me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee because dearest dad hadn’t left for work yet.
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted, also spending ten minutes to begin a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, this is my 350TH entry with Word!

No comments: