Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Post 252e

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 844. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
- At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Tonight's ice cream night; yay for that! Hope dad gives me more than the 1.5 teaspoons worth PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to. XD
- Toms: Kim's coming to dig me outta bed, although I'm unsure whether she or dearest dad will drive me to Garbo for writers group.
- Aunty Carly's picking me up afterwards; dad took my parking permit to her tonight.
- Maybe it's Kim coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm?
- Hopefully dad'll take me out somewhere for dinner toms night!
- Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't happen too often! XD

No comments: