Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday post 192b

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ exactly 700. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also sing 34% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era0, mostly rcreamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era0 then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was one yummy banana plus one mug of green tea. I only got to read for fifty-five minutes today and not another hour coz I’d taken too long in the bathroom, but reached page fifty/100 exactly @ 5:30pm.
-        After cleaning the bathroom, Kim sat and sporadically massaged Ela gently for fifty-five minutes, interspersed with her poking away @ her smartphone.
-        At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, then dad tootled me out to the Meggs’ residence for Josh’s 30th birthday bash!
-        Dr. Banana arrived the same time as me; we walked into the house together, letting ourselves inside coz nobody came to answer the door. XD
-        Inside, I’m met with a hug from Mrs. Meggs! She points me towards a table; dad tells me to find someone who can drop me back home and leaves.
-        Dinner for me: 2.5 slices of pizza (Pole hands me one, I share another with Aunty Catherine and Janice hands me a gluten-free slice! But obviously I still have inferior taste buds coz I couldn’t tell the difference XD), one mini meat pie, one mini sausage roll and like three mini spring rolls.
-        I’m @ the table with Janice (Evan’s wife; Evan says he can gimme a lift home), Steph Wong and her friend; Pole, Ray Tang and joey also wander around for a chat.
-        Mrs. Meggs gets the mixologist to make a drink for me (that was one with chocolate topping and whipped cream); later the guy also makes me the other mocktail with grenadine; he teaches me that’s like raspberry syrup).
-        Before leaving, I bid Josh happy birthday; we also head outside to thank Mr. and Mrs. Meggs for opening up their house for the party. I confessed to having inferior taste buds coz Mr Meggs had joked that gluten-free tastes like cardboard but I couldn’t tell the difference; Mr. Meggs immediately and cheekily points out that there are still leftover pizza boxes inside the kitchen, would I like him to get me one for a try? Mrs. Meggs imaginarily swats him. XD
-        She accompanies us out to the car and Evan tootles us home. Only nobody’s home! XD Evan rings; turns out they’re having dinner @ Garbo. XD
-        But they quickly return; I bid them thanks and good night. Back inside, I use the loo once more then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, it’s Mother’s Day tomorrow; the special thing can be the Mother’s Day luncheon!
-        Don’t have any plans for the arvo; will prolly spend a lonely one staring @ the computer until PIG mum stumbles down from pigland and orders that I shower. Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
 

No comments: